Medicine is more than treating body parts

Energy medicine is one of five domains of “complementary and alternative medicine” identified by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine in the United States.

by Dr. Martha Grout — 

The idea that the body runs on energy was not easily accepted at first by Western medicine. Today, however, we routinely use an EEG to measure the electrical output of the brain, an EKG to measure the electrical output of the heart and a defibrillator to restart the heart.

Every organ in the body resonates at a particular frequency. Chemicals and drugs attempt to shift that energy in the name of health. But they often leave unhealthy side effects in their wake.

Kirlian photography showed us that what we see with our eyes is perhaps just 10 percent of the universe. The other 90 percent is the energy contained in every living thing. The human body can heal with its own inherent essence — energy.

In 1974, Dr. Fitz-Albert Popp proved that living cells use tiny bits of light to talk amongst themselves. The human DNA sequence contracts and extends several billion times per second, producing a photon of light with each contraction. The body’s trillions of cells carry messages back and forth through those photons of light. This all happens with a speed far faster than any computer mankind has devised. When the energy flow is blocked or inefficient, our health declines.

Energy medicine is one of five domains of “complementary and alternative medicine” identified by the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine in the United States. It is powerful medicine in its own right. When combined with classic holistic medical practices that reverse the damaging effects of the standard American diet and environmental toxicity, we have a powerful toolbox at our command.

 

Martha Grout, M.D., M.D.(H), has two decades in emergency medicine and a decade in homeopathic medicine. The Arizona Center for Advanced Medicine in Scottsdale, Ariz., specializes in reversing chronic illness, coupled with brain training and energetic medicine. 480-240-2600 or www.ArizonaAdvancedMedicine.com.

Reprinted from AzNetNews, Volume 28, Number 6, Dec 2009/Jan 2010.

, , , ,
Web Analytics